Monday, June 9, 2008

There is fun in North Dakota

Well I started my private pilot courses last week and they are going great. I had my first exam 3 days after class started and I did very well. The weather hasn’t been that nice though. It has been raining so I only flew once on Saturday but it was great. I had so much fun and my new headset worked great. My ground school… Not so fun. I do have a pretty cool ground school instructor though who informed us about fun things in the area. This past weekend was the annual Fargo Rib Fest. Anna and I and the Pierson’s decided to go on Friday night because my favorite country band was playing and the concert was free. DIMOND RIO ROCKS.



Minus all the drunk, smoking, country bumpkin’s with no teeth it was a very fun evening. We didn’t have enough money to try all the ribs but we did try Aussom Aussie’s and they were amazing.





By far the best ribs ever. Those Aussies can cook. They must be authentic as well because the guy that took my money told me “Thanks Mate” in a very legit accent.



Dallin and I found Heaven on Earth and had to enter






Anna Loves her funnel cakes



My wife is so hot

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Thats awesomet that there is something other to do in North Dakota besides being cold!