Monday, November 17, 2008

Life changing times

Dear Diary, I know it has been a long time sense I have written and I will do better…. I looked back at some of my childhood entries and noticed that they were all about 2-4 months apart and then noticed that my blog was turning out the same way. I would not be a good Nephi.

Well a lot has happened sense September that is worthy of a shout out.

1. We are having a baby. Not just a baby but we found out last Friday the 14th of November that we are having a baby girl! She is due to enter this frozen arctic ice flat on the 10th of April







2. I completed my first solo in the H-300 helicopter about a month ago.





3. I Built a Bassinet for the soon to be here baby from scratch









4. I just got called last Sunday to be the Assistant Teachers Quorum Advisor. (yes I can finally test out my new sleeping bags true sub zero potential)

5. Hello, my name is Dusty and I am addicted to Facebook.

6. We moved to a newer, nicer, cleaner, bigger, better house just down the street (the baby room is going to rock your socks)



4 comments:

Borton Family said...

Thanks for updating, now get your wife too. Hope all is well.

Anna and Dusty said...

I love you! But what am I supposed to blog about when you already posted all our pictures? I guess the blog will have to wait until next month.

Holly Erhard said...

Dusty good jusb pickeing up where your wife is slacking! haha! Seriously your new house looks AWESOME!! We are excited to get to come stay with you guys! and YEAH on the christmas music I LOVE Christmas also...!!!! Well we will see you guys in like a week-ish!

Cassie said...

Congrats about the baby girl! The bassinet is lovely and I love how you guys have decorated your house. :)